I ducked, I hid, yet I was still tagged “IT” by my wonderful “real” friend Happy Wife Happy Life . I suppose I am getting slower and slower these days….
7 Unusual tidbits about me:
- I am truly angry that Styrofoam is still being produced. I get very upset when I see people throwing it out, knowing myself that if will be on the planet forever. You know how the PETA people throw red dye on real fur coats…I am trying to come up with a clever way to stop the use of Styrofoam. I don’t really think this is unusual though….
- If I had the means, I would seriously love to redecorate my house every year. From furniture to flooring. Obviously, that can’t be done. So I just move stuff around from time to time. It keeps the family on their toes….Well, maybe I would leave our bedroom alone…I finally love it.
- I already worry about my girls going away to college without me. They are 15 and 12. Probably not unusual either….
- I can’t stand it when people say: “Me and So and So.” My Dad always corrected us and I always feel the urge to do it also and say: “no, it is: So and So and I”. I realize both are used, but it still bugs me.
- I am seriously considering NOT having a Christmas party this year because I can’t stand my hairstyle. I know that sounds really trivial and vain, but really it stresses me out.
- I could eat thanksgiving dinner at least 2x a week and never tire of it.
I have lived in Florida for most of my life and just this past weekend ate gator tail for the first time. I was surprised that it tastes just like chicken. The hardest part was wrestling him to get his tail.
Fried Gator and lobster dip? On the same table…… it seems very unnatural.
I am not going to tag anyone in particular…we are all so busy these days.
Did anyone besides me realize that today is DECEMBER 1st???
Feel free to tag yourself and share some tidbits. 😉