Have you played around with Google Earth?
This is the absolute coolest thing ever. Right up there with ready to bake cookies.
You can put in any address anywhere in the world and zoom down to street level!!
Perfect for stalkers.
We have looked at our old homes and we looked up our present house. I was kidding with the kids and Coach that I hope the day the satellite took the picture I was not in the yard
making out with talking to our lawn guy. Lucky for me, that was not the case. Dodged that bullet.
Here is a picture of the house I grew up in…for the first 11 years anyway.
Hey Mom, it is not nearly as dumpy as the last time I saw it…and it is for sale!
I think you have to download the google earth program, But it just magically appeared on my PC. (OK, Coach does all that stuff for me)
Google search words that have led unsuspecting folks to my lil’ ol’ blog lately:
- Training bra. I never understood why *some things* needed training….this search came from India. Scary. I am also beginning to think I did not train mine enough. They perform NO tricks.
- Sister wives. This came from Provo, Utah. Did they really need my help in this area? I think NOT.
- Branjelina. And they got me? Not the enquirer? Not People magazine? Huh?
- Eyelash curler. Came from South America. Apparently there is an epidemic of NON curled eyelashes. Another reason not to travel south.
- I hate Styrofoam. Perhaps I should start an I hate styrafoam fan club? Cause, really, I hate it.
I feel as though the world owes me a big thank you for all the education I am providing here.
You are welcome!