1) Linds moved into her dorm on Wednesday; Lolo was here to help as did the Coach. Her dorm is on the third floor; not an elevator in sight and it took several trips up and down with her belongings.
I was in hamstring hell come Thursday.
2) Linds was thrilled to have a full kitchen. Although the conventional stove threw her for a loop.
She has only had a glass top stove at her disposal.
“Mom, how do you turn on the burners?”
Me: “You use this knob to turn on this burner and …..
Linds: “Wait! IS FIRE going to come out of that?”
Laughter from Lolo and I ensued.
3) She may not have mad culinary skills, but she can set a mean table.
Perhaps that wasn’t the best example.
4) She wasn’t completely moved in when I finally left. BUT, her room most likely won’t be any neater than this. ever.
5) Even though she has a full kitchen at her disposal, she still likes the simplicity of sodium.
gag me with a spoon.
I hope she has a wonderful year.
I also hope she doesn’t get arrested, pregnant or any face tattoos.
Have a great weekend everyone!