Snippets of our visit
- The dogs and I have loved opening up the doors to the porch. Imagine that: OPENING A DOOR.
- They love soaking up the sun on a cool-ish day.
- For some reason stick bugs LOVE the front glass doors. Peeping Sticks?
- The sunrises and sunsets both bring great colors. Of course, I’m more apt to see a sunset because I’m a night owl. Note: THAT one hanging-down-in-the-view broken branch has been there for a year. We keep wondering: When will it fall? Or can we swing something heavy out there to make it drop?
- I couldn’t resist this sign for the guest bath because I love calling my people Filthy Animals.
- I stumbled upon my Aunt and Uncles wedding cake topper while helping them unpack. My first response: Aunt Trisha, I didn’t know you were a Praying Mantis!? I suppose after 54 years, UJ is lucky he’s only lost his head.
Did anyone else save their wedding topper?
Does your mate still have all their parts?
I said what I had to say, now it’s your turn.